We love to encourage folks to support local agriculture. We commit ourselves to being your farmers! Would you like to commit yourself to being one of our loyal customers? There are several ways to do this on our farm and at our satellite locations. You can shop weekly anytime during our regular business hours; no membership required.
Another way, is our Farm Loyalty Program. Members pre-pay in advance of the season and can use their credit at any of our locations throughout the growing season.
Members receive credit to shop weekly, called “Loyalty Points”. We keep a running tally for you; so you can spend what you want. This helps you commit to buying local AND you get to choose what you buy weekly. Members also get a discount up front for each level of the program. It benefits us, because we know that you will be by one of our locations to use your “Loyalty Points”. It also helps us with upfront costs; such as seeds, planting labor, maintenance labor, etc.
There are three levels of the program:
Level 1- (5% bonus) Pay $100 and receive $105 on your “Farm Loyalty” card; average of $3,75 weekly.
Level 2- (10% bonus) Pay $250 and receive $275 on your “Farm Loyalty” card; average of $9.82 weekly.
Level 3- (15% bonus) Pay $500 and receive $575 on your “Farm Loyalty” card; average of $20.54 weekly.
- “Loyalty Points” can be used for all of our produce, Farm Fresh Eggs, our homemade preserves, and our Fall Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch.
- You don’t have to come every week.
- You “Loyalty Points” will not be carried over or refunded. They must be used by the end of October, 2017.
- You can add to more “Loyalty Points”, in $50 increments, if you run out.
- A $50 deposit is due with application. Please mail your payment and application to 5987 Church Road, Taylorsville, NC 28681.
- The remainder of the payment is due by April 1, 2017.